Germany, and my search for online freelancing

Woo-hoo! I've got a reader from Germany, my next most favorite country!  I was an exchange student over there in high school, and have always wanted to go back and see my host family again.  Thank you for reading my posts, my mysterious friend.

The last couple of days I've been researching online freelance writing.  I was astounded by the number of sites that will pay people to write!  Constantcontent.com is an especially interesting site...you write an article and name your price! Curious about what to write about, I discovered Google's Zeitgeist, which tells me the things most looked up on the web in a given day or year.  I have read that financial articles tend to get the most clicks, but my experience in this area limits my ability to write anything unique.  I have discovered that there are many articles on homeschooling, cooking for families, etc.  There are less articles about online schools, basic science questions and anything pertaining to personal experience.  Also, there is a dearth of information using the words "biblical principles," surprisingly enough.  Despite the warning from Yahoo! that short stories don't get many visitors, my first short story got more clicks than any other article that I've written.  I would stick to fiction, but I have an intense desire to write, even when I can't decide what should transpire next in my novel.  Thank you, blogger!

My husband just called a surprisingly helpful cousin that I haven't bothered to talk to in years.  He is a car mechanic, and helped us diagnose something that has been robbing Aaron of sleep.  Aaron says we should send him a Christmas present :).  I wish I could keep in better touch with all of my cousins, but I'm lucky just to get my sister back from Africa once a year.

I've been told that some people are having problems with commenting on my posts due to issues with cookies.  I hope they were tasty....(jk)

Comments

Popular Posts