A Hope

I had a talk with the magazine editor this week, and she is interested in seeing my content!  I have until the end of the month to write 2-3 articles on thrifty, creative ideas.  Please pray that what I write is pleasing to the Lord, and if it is His will, that it is pleasing to the editor as well.  I think it would be wonderful fun to have my name on a real column that pays!

Arkansas recently passed a new tax law that keeps me from making any money through Amazon.com.  At the end of the month, they will have to remove my ads.  I'm not sure how it works, but it has to do (duh) with regulating internet commerce.

I just submitted some new content to Yahoo Associated Content today, and asked if they would pay for it.  My articles are about writing novel dialogue and getting full-ride scholarships.  It is hard to be taken seriously without an English degree.

We had a lovely party today for Gabriel and Elizabeth, and made way too much food!  It is always nice to get together with friends.  We made our own pinata again, which broke more successfully than previous models due to a new design.  They played in the pool and had a blast!  I found some Dora figurines at the bakery in WalMart to add to the top of Elizabeth's cake.  They sell all sorts of cake kits.

There is a girl who has a crush on Gabriel!  She gave him a picture of the two of them holding hands with a big heart around them both, an then she showed it to me.  She asked me if she could take him on her boat with her.  What a sweetheart!  She is extremely polite and runs like a gazelle.  Gabriel has never won a race with her, but he races against her anyhow.  I've forgotten that he is as old as I was when I started thinking a little about boys.  Ironically, her name is Summer...but don't tell his friends!

Comments

Popular Posts