Crevasse


 Today, my family enjoyed a shopping trip to Target for clothes.  On the way, we heard the song, "Walk the Dinosaur," which the kids all thought was hilarious!  And catchy.
Right now the title of my novel is "Celeste," the main character...but that is subject to change.  It is a fantasy romance novel.  I even have a colorful drawing of the little world that I've formed.  I am on chapter 7 of 25.  My goal is to reach 80,000 words and to make it loads of fun!  I've been working on it sporadically for about a year.  I can't tell you much about the plot, because it would ruin the suspense that I carefully craft at the end of each chapter.  I will tell you though, that in chapter 8, Celeste and her friend find themselves in a crevasse with a frozen mountain goat.  I walked up to my husband today and said, "I have a frozen mountain goat...





in a crevasse...



with my characters."  You should have seen the look on his face!  I laughed so hard I cried.  Sometimes, it is hard to know where to go from there.


By the way, this cooking book is the bomb!  I love everything I have made from it.  And I have made quite a bit.

Comments

  1. Oh April, I can just hear you saying that and then cracking up! It brings back good memories to read your blog...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts