Novel

I've been writing on my novel the last couple of days, and it feels good to get back to it.  In fact, I may have inspired my husband, who tried his hand at a little writing lately and is incredibly good at it.  I hope he keeps it up!  If you've ever wanted to write a novel, just go for it!  Why wait until you are old?

We were going to visit family this weekend, but I can't shake off this cold.  I wake up feeling sneezy every morning.  Fortunately, the rest of the family is all better and we have a quiet three day weekend to look forward to.  Aaron may buy me a piano off of Craigslist this week, and I'm really looking forward to it.  I've always wanted to learn to play the piano well.  At the rate the kids are learning, they will be better than me before very long.

Well, I guess that's it for now.  I still enjoy writing the articles, but need to take a break this week so that my novel progresses.  I think my characters missed me ;).

-April

Comments

  1. I enjoyed your short story on Yahoo, so I am excited to hear more about you novel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cassie! Maybe I'll talk about it more for my next post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts