Chemistry

I studied chemistry for years.  I worked in labs and studied 'til I was blue in the face.  I have a friend who has a daughter who may want to pursue chemistry, and I have agreed to help her with her homeschooling in it.  Again, I find myself studying.  Nine years absence is long enough to forget a plethora of details, but fortunately I still find myself recognizing everything.  My husband is afraid I am being talked into something that is a huge waste of my time, but I am glad to have a reason for all that studying.  Unfortunately, I have forgotten how to pronounce all of those cool Greek letters that chemists, physicists and mathematicians treasure.... I plan on finding a website for it tonight.  I may one day be glad that I reviewed it, who knows?

Comments

  1. You may really be glad you are doing this. It seems like everything Nick or I set out to learn ends up being valuable in ways we didn't expect. We attribute it to God's providence. So, way to go, Chemistry girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts