Interview

Me:
Today we have an interview with my upcoming novel star, Celeste (a.k.a. Lady Amelia Sophia of Rofortshire).  Thank you for meeting with me today, Celeste.  How would you describe your childhood?


Celeste:
I loved it!  My best friend Bo would come over with his mother everyday, and we would practice swordplay and run around the woods together.  My Grandfather Jacob taught me about all the finer things in life - reading, math, etiquette, music, swordsmanship...although all I really needed to know I learned from Bo's mom, Christy. She taught me more practical things, like how to pluck a chicken, sew a dress and bake a loaf of bread.  I always wished she was my real mom.


Me: Are you and Bo an item?


Celeste: Well, sometimes it seems like Bo is telling me that he wants to be, but then he shies away from it.  I think he is pretty good looking, and of course, my best friend, but he can be just a little creepy sometimes.  I think if he showed more interest, I would be his girlfriend. I would like it if he were a bit more vocal about things, though... 


Me:
How do you feel now that you know your real mother?


Celeste:
She seems really great!  It's so good to know that she wanted me all along.  I haven't had much of a chance to get to know her yet, though.  Maybe sometime soon...


Me: 
Do you miss your job at The Meeting Place?


Celeste:
Well, everything has been changing so fast, I guess I haven't had time to miss everybody.  I loved working around the townsfolk, though.  It was a really fun job, and the cook was always showing me something new to make at home for Grandfather.


Me:
How do you feel about Elias?


Celeste:
Well, at first he was so goofy, I didn't know what to do with him.  But, you know, I think he is growing on me.  He always has something fun to say, and he seems to have a serious side too.  I kind of miss him, now that we got separated.  You're not going to tell him, right?


Me:
Oh, no.  This interview is strictly for the people of Earth - no Cascedians or other people from E'retz allowed. Thank you so much for your time today, Celeste! Good luck with finding Ogdemious.


Celeste:
Thanks!  I'll need it.  

Comments

Popular Posts