Adventures in Writing, part 1: Genesis

I've decided to give in to the modern habit of blogging, not because I have anything particularly to say to the general populous (because who but my friends will read this?), but because I think that writing regularly will make me a better writer.

Ever since I was young, it was my dream to write for a living.  I have decided that now that my babies are all potty-trained (mostly), and my husband travels and pays for me to stay at home, this is an excellent time for me to fulfill my dream.  After all, before long the kids won't need me so much...and if this writing thing doesn't work out, I will feel compelled to get a job.  Then it will be impossible to travel with my husband on his trips, and I won't have as much time for all of the myriad of things for which I am responsible.

Time for bed!  To be continued...

Comments

  1. I'm so happy to see you blogging :) ANd I get to be your first follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Leah! I'm still figuring this whole thing out. The only blog I've looked at with any regularity is Wendy's (thehofmans.blogspot.com), so that I can see what she is up to in Africa. I love your blog, BTW! You've always got the coolest bugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts