Plans and Promotion

On sale this week for $0.99!  No, I haven't added the map yet (which the kids destroyed), but it is coming...and the changes should show up on your kindle when they do :), along with those edits that my sister insisted were best (with the exception of the 1st chapter revamp she requested, which I think we must chalk up to me being a newbie and move on).

Also, I received a nice review from a book blogger this week at http://kathrynsshelffullofbooks.blogspot.com/ that should show up on the 17th.  Unfortunately, I still haven't got a cover that I'm pleased with, so at some point I'm going to look into getting a publisher.  Self-publishing the right way is too expensive and time consuming for me right now, but never fear - I will continue to self-publish until I have a publisher.

There are lots of tweets about my book this week, but they have the name slightly wrong - oops!  Isn't it fortunate that I have a distinctive pen name?

Comments

  1. I am close to finishing your book! For some reason it is hard for me to read a book on the computer, but I like it and plan to finish it soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts